We are looking forward to your upcoming stay! Given the new normal, please review the below protocols carefully and submit your testing requirements to us no later than 24 hours prior to arrival.
Please let us know your testing requirements no later than 24 hours before arrival so we may better plan for your stay.
- Visitors to Barbados are being strongly encouraged to take a COVID-19 PCR test 72 hours before arrival and travel with proof of results. If you arrive in the island without this proof, you will be required to take a test on arrival.
- If you are testing on arrival in Barbados you are required to complete our COVID-19 Health & Safety Waiver here.
- Remember to review Barbados' Travel Protocols and complete the new, online Immigration/Customs Form and submit no later than 24 hours prior to travel.
- You can opt to have your test done at The Crane and be fast tracked through the airport with a one-way transfer to the Resort. The costs of the test and transfer are US$150 and US$20 per person, respectively. These will be charged to your folio.
- Please note, you must remain in your suite pending the test results. The results are expected to be returned within 24 hours of your arrival.
- Contactless room service during this 24-hour period will be provided and the delivery fee of BDS$15 will be waived. Menus will be provided in-suite and you may contact Ext. 6575 to place your orders.
- On receipt of a negative test result, you are free to enjoy the property while observing all Crane Confidence Protocols including physical distancing and the wearing of face coverings.
Last updated: July 22, 2020