Spoil yourself with a 2,639 sq. ft. Two Bedroom Penthouse with Plunge Pool and Roof Terrace. This Penthouse offers an expansive balcony complete with a unique tower pool, private roof terrace with a BBQ grill, sun lounger and outdoor Jacuzzi;a grand master bedroom with artisan-crafted mahogany king beds, over-sized plush sofas, fully-equipped granite kitchen and an ultra-spacious master bathroom,with Jacuzzi bath and double vanity.
This unit is situated on the highest floor of each building. Some offer either a private plunge pool, or a private roof terrace (with BBQ grill, gazebo, sun loungers, chairs, table and outdoor Jacuzzi); some feature both.
- 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2,639 square feet
- Sleeps 6 persons maximum
- Large living room with sofa, sofa bed, Cable TV, and large dining table
- Master bedroom with handcrafted king-size four poster bed, Cable TV, and a writing desk
- Master bathroom with spacious wardrobe, a large dressing area, Jacuzzi bath, separate toilet room, separate spa shower with multiple shower heads and double vanity
- Guest bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, ice dispenser, oven, stove, utensils for 4, microwave and dishwasher
- Washer dryer
- Large balcony with sun loungers, chairs, table and ocean view
Second bedroom either:
- 2 twin beds
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- An interconnecting Junior Suite
Our guests said…
“The property is amazing. The accommodations are 5-star all the way. Our suite was facing the ocean; we had the perfect view of the water and the grounds. We slept every night with windows and doors to the patio wide open; the breeze was amazing day and night. The penthouse was huge and very comfortable, beautiful and so clean; ideal for our family getaway.” – Martha G.
“An amazing resort hotel located in the beautiful east coast side of the island. Views of the ocean are unbelievable. Crane beach is outstanding. Service and staff are first rate. Two bedroom ocean view penthouse suite was spectacular with large rooms, huge balcony and amazing roof top patio. Food at all restaurants was very good and the resort itself is perfect if you want to relax, unwind and not be part of the touristee west coast.” – McDonnell