Experience the majestic ocean views and of a 4,014 sq. ft. Three Bedroom Penthouse with Plunge Pool and Roof Terrace. This Penthouse is an interconnected Junior Suite and Two Bedroom Penthouse, offering an expansive balcony complete with a unique tower pool, a private roof terrace with a BBQ grill, sun lounger and outdoor Jacuzzi. The interior features two grand master bedrooms with artisan-crafted mahogany king beds, vaulted ceilings, over-sized plush sofas, fully-equipped granite kitchen and two ultra-spacious master bathrooms complete with Jacuzzi baths and double vanities. A third bedroom, opening to an ocean view, offers two twin beds and en suite bathroom.
This unit is situated on the highest floor of each building.
- 4,014 square feet
- Sleeps 8 persons maximum
- Large living room with sofa, sofa bed, Cable TV and large dining table with seating for 8
- 1 Master bedroom with handcrafted king-size four poster bed, Cable TV and DVD player, and a writing desk
- Private bathroom with spacious wardrobe, a large dressing area, jacuzzi bath, separate toilet room, separate spa shower with multiple shower heads and double vanity
- 2 twin beds
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
Third bedroom is an interconnecting Junior Suite
- Guest bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, ice dispenser, oven, stove, utensils for 4, microwave and dishwasher
- Washer dryer
- Vaulted ceilings, expansive private balcony with ocean view, sun loungers, chairs and table and private plunge pool
- Private, “no tan lines” roof terrace with BBQ grill, gazebo, sun loungers, chairs, table and outdoor jacuzzi
Our guests said…
“Our family of 6 adults and 4 children had the most amazing time at The Crane, again! We did the same thing 2 years ago and this was even better. The 3 bedroom penthouse suite had ample room for all of us and the staff couldn’t have been nicer. Thanks again Cyrila for making us feel so at home. We are looking forward to the next time.” – Adam W.
“The property is amazing we stayed in the 3 Bedroom Penthouse #451. The accommodations are 5 star all the way. It was facing the ocean had the perfect view of the water and the grounds. We slept every night with windows and doors to patio wide open. The breeze was amazing day and night. The 3bedroom penthouse was HUGE and very comfortable, beautiful and so so so clean. We are a family of 4 my kids are 20 and 17 and it was perfect as each of us had a bathroom and there was a guest bedroom.” – Amelia D.