Experience the splendor of a 2,885 sq. ft. Two Bedroom Suite with 28’ Pool, where sliding French doors open to reveal expansive ocean views just beyond the pool’s edge. This Suite is an interconnected Junior Suite and One Bedroom Suite with 28’ Pool,offering a vast pool deck with outdoor dining, two grand master bedrooms with artisan-crafted mahogany king beds, over-sized plush sofas, fully-equipped granite kitchen and two ultra-spacious master bathrooms complete with Jacuzzi baths and double vanities.
This unit is situated on the ground floor and is made up of a 1 Bedroom Suite with 28ft. Pool interconnected to a Junior Suite
- 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2,855 square feet
- Sleeps 6 adults maximum
- Large living room with sofa, sofa bed, Cable TV and large dining table
- 2 master bedrooms with handcrafted king-size four poster bed, Cable TV and a writing desk
- 2 Private bathrooms with spacious wardrobe, a large dressing area, jacuzzi bath, separate toilet room, separate spa shower with multiple shower heads and double vanity
- Guest bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, ice dispenser, oven, stove, utensils for 4, microwave and dishwasher
- Washer dryer
- Large ground floor terrace with sun loungers, outdoor dining table, umbrella, and seating for six, ocean view and private 28ft “infinity” edge pool
Our guests said…
“We spent a relaxing week at The Crane. Our two bedroom ground-floor room with 28 foot pool had amazing pool and sea views. The rooms are enormous and beautifully decorated. We are already planning our return.” –Scott M.
“Our room was a two bedroom unit on the main floor with a private pool @ 28‘ x 15’. A word of warning however, you won’t be able to sleep in when you open your eyes and see the pool just outside your room beckoning you to come for an early morning swim. It was also a great way to unwind at the end of the day and star gaze before bedtime. The unit had three full bathrooms, all kitchen appliances along with a washer and dryer. With these conveniences so close you can pack less for your trip! It was a large unit with lots of room to spread out.” – Sally J.